Pi-MEETING

March 24, 2007



Meetings organisated by and for members of the Flemish political forum 'Politicsinfo' (Pi), each time taking place on a different location, are always social and intimate gatherings between friends and ideal occasions to encounter new people.
This time, the Pi-meeting took place at the city Beersel in the immediate environment of the beautiful Castle of Beersel, one of the few well kept examples of a fortified castle of the Middle Ages .

At this meeting there were fewer people present than normally could be expected on Pi-meetings.
Yet, I found this particular meeting one of the best ever had.
And again, I could count on the spontaneous offer from the moderators of Pi for the transport since I'm not in the possession of a car.


Afternote september 20, 2007 :

What I never would have suspected that particular evening was the fact that I saw for the very last time a good friend alive.
She died totally unexpected and I will never forget her.
I'm glad to have know this woman who had the heart on the right place.
'La Bohème' ... I miss you.

Geen opmerkingen: