DEATH OF GUIDO TASTENHOYE

March 12, 2007



The Flemish parlementarian Guido Tastenhoye died at the young age of 47 after a long illness on thursday the 8th of march.
Before he became active in our political party Vlaams Belang, he was a reputated journalist of government affairs for the Flemish newspaper 'De Gazet van Antwerpen'.
At the municipal elections of last year, he broke all records by realising a monsterscore of 6962 votes behind his name in district Deurne.

With his passing, both the serious journalism, Vlaams Belang and the Flemish nation loses a man of importance.
By this way, I pay tribute to the remaining family members.
In our hart and our memories, this intelligent and braveous Fleming will live on.
May he rest in peace ...




Translation of text :

"If I die, don't cry.
I'm not really dead, you know.
It's just a body I left behind.
I only really die when you have forgotten me.

If I die, don't be grieved.
I'm not really gone, you know.
It's the nostalgia I left behind.
I only really die when you have forgotten this.

If I die, don't cry.
I'm not really dead, you know.
It's the desire I left behind.
I only really die when you have forgotten this.

I only really die, when you have forgotten me".

Geen opmerkingen: